NAILBITER is one of the fastest growing market research technology companies in the US. Our technology platform allows manufacturers and researchers to “see” their consumers make product decisions at-shelf and at-home. The platform quantitatively codes stated, latent and emotional decisions, revealing hidden barriers to product success. The resulting consumer and shopper insights allow marketers and researchers to make immediate decisions that drive market success.
NAILBITER has been validated by leading CPG companies such as Mondelez, SC Johnson, and Nestle, among others. Learn more at http://nail-biter.com/
Position Overview: Summer Intern – Client Service Associate
We are looking for highly-motivated individual to join our client services team for an exciting Summer internship. This is a pivotal role in NAILBITER’s effort to reach new customers. With a focus on large consumer package goods clients, this associate will deploy phone and email to solicit new meetings, and work in concert with senior sales management to develop, execute and track holistic client relationship campaigns. It’s an exciting opportunity to connect with marketers of top CPG brands such as Tide, Tylenol and Coke.
This is a paid internship, based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, with potential to grow into a full-time position in client service or research.
- Identify specific accounts, contacts, and opportunities for new customer acquisition
- Create and execute effective lead generation campaigns
- Call new and existing clients to set up pitch/ capabilities demonstration meetings
- Communicate NAILBITER value proposition and field basic Q&A with clients
- Meet and exceed client appointment objectives
- Attending or just graduated a 4-year college program
- Capability and persistence to prospect new clients through phone and email
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a large number of leads, contacts, and accounts in a Customer Relationship Management system quickly and accurately
- Some experience in customer service preferred (but not required)